|Product name ：||Shitan Takaashi Izayoidana|
|(Red Sandalwood Long Leg Rack Imaging Sixteen-Day-Old Moon)|
|Category ：||CONTEMPORARY CLASSIC|
|Type of wood ：||Red Sandalwood|
|Product number ：||1857|
|Price ：||¥1,476,000 (excluding tax)|
Please understand that all products are handmade and each of them has its own size and woody texture.
［ with Modern Art ］
It’s a collaboration of the KYO-KARAKI and various modern art works.
Marvelous sense of unity was created by the co-existence of the unique KYO-KARAKI and modern art works.
The magnificent scenes as if they are stimulating and sublimating each others, are attracting those who looking at them.
Glass shaping artist, President of Garasu Kikakusya
Mr. Inoue was born in Omi Hachiman city, Shiga prefecture.
He graduated Fine Arts Department, Osaka University of Arts.
Currently, he resides in Tokyo
He’s lecturing as a part-time assistant professor in Osaka University of Arts and Nagaoka Institute of Design
Also, he is a guest lecturer at Musashino Art University.
Submission of his works to the International Art Festival in Omihachiman, BIWAKO BIENNALE in 2014, 2016, 2018
He joined many private and group exhibitions in Japan and abroad
【Web / SNS】
- She was born in Tokyo
- She entered Kyoto University of Art and Design
- She graduated the art expression course of the graduate school of the Kyoto University of Art and Design
- Submitted her works to the Philippine Art fair
- Submitted her works to BIWAKO BIENNALE
- Exhibition for the completion of the Kyoto University of Art and Design, received Sagawa museum award
- edit: ver.2 / Galerie Aube (Kyoto)
- “Gashinten” exhibition/ Sato Museum (Tokyo)
- “Beginning room” exhibition/ Koyodo Museum (Nagano)
“Gashinten” exhibition/ Sato Museum (Tokyo)
Received award for best work in the art expression course at the Kyoto University of Art and Design graduates’ exhibition
Received Uryuyama award, Anish Kapoor award
- Art festival of Blue Iwami, Sekisyo Art Museum (Shimane)
“The day of the second technology room became the second art room” exhibition/ Takano junior high school (Kyoto)
edit: ver.0/ Former site of Rissei Elementary School
- “Gashinten” exhibition/ Muromachi Art Court (Kyoto)
We can accept order to purchase and consultation for our products.
Custom-made orders for our products are available,
please feel free to contact us.