|Product name ：||Karin Shitan Nidantana|
|(Red Sandalwood and Burmese Rosewood Double-Stage Shelves. The Shelf Board and Legs Have Well-Formed Limp Shapes.)|
|Type of wood ：||Red Sandalwood and Burmese Rosewood|
|Product number ：||1766|
|Price ：||¥1,728,000 (excluding tax)|
Please understand that all products are handmade and each of them has its own size and woody texture.
［ with Modern Art ］
It’s a collaboration of the KYO-KARAKI and various modern art works.
Marvelous sense of unity was created by the co-existence of the unique KYO-KARAKI and modern art works.
The magnificent scenes as if they are stimulating and sublimating each others, are attracting those who looking at them.
- Born in Tokyo
- Graduated Sculpture, Department of Fine Art, Kanazawa College of Art
- Completed master’s course in sculpture, Department of Fine Art and Craft, Kanazawa College of Art
- Received a doctorate in art, Doctor’s course, Department of Fine Arts and Craft
- Adjunct professor, Kanazawa College of Art
- Associate Professor, Yokohama University of Art and Design
- The exhibition “Yukihisa Ito solo exhibition -I know you can do it-“, LIXIL gallery (Tokyo)
- The exhibition “Yukihisa Ito ceramic figure exhibition -Gravity dolls-“, Fuma Contemporary Tokyo, Bunkyo Art (Tokyo)
- The exhibition “Yukihisa Ito exhibition ‒The work a person does-“, Gallery Kawafune (Tokyo)
- The exhibition “Yukihisa Ito exhibition ‒That day was when?-” Gallery Kawafune (Tokyo)
- “BIWAKO BIENNALE 2018” Omihachiman (Shiga)
– and held more exhibitions other than above.
【Web / SNS】
We can accept order to purchase and consultation for our products.
Custom-made orders for our products are available,
please feel free to contact us.