|Product name ：||Karin Shitan Ichimatsu Hirakichigaitana|
|(Red Sandalwood and Burmese Rosewood Staggered Shelves with Checkered Pattern Double-Door Cabinet)|
|Type of wood ：||Burmese Rosewood and Red Sandalwood|
|Product number ：||1885|
|Price ：||¥1,188,000 (excluding tax)|
Please understand that all products are handmade and each of them has its own size and woody texture.
［ with Modern Art ］
It’s a collaboration of the KYO-KARAKI and various modern art works.
Marvelous sense of unity was created by the co-existence of the unique KYO-KARAKI and modern art works.
The magnificent scenes as if they are stimulating and sublimating each others, are attracting those who looking at them.
Buddism Painter, Contemporary Artist
- Born in Kyoto city
- Graduated Kyoto City Dohda Senior High School Of Arts
- She became a pupil at Buddhism painting atelier
- She became independent and established Erin koubou atelier in Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto
- Group Exhibition “62nd HYOBI Exhibition”(Kyoto,Japan)
- Solo Exhibition “Unknown Kyuta’s World” at Kusakabe Gallery (Kyoto, Japan)
- Group exhibition BIWAKO BIENNALE 2018 (Shiga, Japan)
- Maison et Objet 2019 （Savoir-Faire des Takumi Project / Paris）
- Principal of NHK (Japan Broadcasting Association)Kyoto
Branch award, 4th Geibunkyo Exhibition
- Grand prize, 14th Oita Asian Sculpture Exhibition
【Web / SNS】
Instagram : @manami.kyuta
We can accept order to purchase and consultation for our products.
Custom-made orders for our products are available,
please feel free to contact us.